COVID-19 Resources for Providers
As a result of the “shelter in place” we are taking every precaution and our offices will remain closed until July 31st. We are working very closely with IDHS to develop a safe plan for in-person contact. Please note that all in-person trainigns and onsite consultations will remain suspended until the end of September.
However, please note that CCAP paperwork is still being processed!
- Requests for paperwork or forms can be made by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paperwork can be dropped off in either of our two drop boxes, located in the hallway or parking lot; emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 815-741-1170.
- For all questions or case updates please call our hotline at 815-741-4622 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All regular CCAP policies will resume starting July 1, 2020.
- Any cases with ending dates beginning July 1st will need to submit redetermination paperwork.
- All family copays will return to normal beginning July 1st.
We appreciate your patience as we are working with a limited number of staff during the “shelter in place” mandate. Thank you.
Join our Mental Health Consultant for weekly Zoom Chats!
Wednesdays at 1:00 pm
Register in advance for this meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZIucO-tqzwjEtRFCohOpKcScIiOq_4Rq25O
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Rebecca Marchetti, LSW
Early Childhood Mental Health Consultant
811 W. John St. Yorkville, IL 60560
(630)553-8041 | email@example.com
Child Care Restoration Grant Updates:
Child Care Restoration Grant Applications will be available the week of July 20 – 24, 2020.
Technical Assistance Webinars will be held on Monday, July 20, 2020, in English and Spanish. Registration information will be shared soon.
For questions you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-855-939-4858 or visit https://www.ilgateways.com/financial-opportunities/restoration-grants
**Updated May/June Attendane Exemption Forms***
Licensed Centers & Homes: /LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=TUZk_P_V-zA%3d&portalid=12
Phase 4 Child Care Restore Illinois Plan:
Click HERE for information regarding Phase 4 guidelines for reopening released on June 24th.
FAQs for Reopening Licensed Child Care Homes: Click HERE for information released on June 26th.
FAQs for Reopening Licensed Child Care Centers: Click HERE for information released on June 26th.
For more information on Restore Illinois Licensed Day Care Guidance click HERE (updated 6/25/2020)
Emergency Child Care License
The Application for an Emergency Child Care License is available at: https://www2.illinois.gov/sites/OECD/Documents/CFS%20597%20Application%20for%20Child%20Care%20Facility%20License.doc
The DCFS Authorization for Backgroud Check for Child Care is available at: https://www2.illinois.gov/sites/OECD/Documents/CFS%20718-B%20Authorization%20for%20Background%20Check%20for%20Child%20Care.docx
A Quick Reference of Rules for Emergency Child Care Centers can be found at: https://www2.illinois.gov/sites/OECD/Documents/Quick%20Reference%20of%20Rules%20for%20Emergency%20Child%20Care%20Centers.pdf
All completed applications can be submitted to DCFS at Emergency.Daycare@illinois.gov.
For tips on how to reopen your child care program: /Portals/12/Covid/ReopeningGuidance_Childcare.pdf?ver=7WG00LtRJmBovARYqHuCGg%3d%3d
Billing and Payments
- Providers should enter the actual attended days on the certificate.
- Centers and licensed home providers need to include the COVID-19 Attendance Exemption Form with all certificates to be paid 100% eligible days if they are closed or their attendance is less than 20% of expected.
- IVR Telephone Billing System
- Providers entering payment information through the IVR Telephone Billing System should enter 100% of their eligible days.
- After entry of the payment on the IVR, licensed home providers will need to send the COVID-19 Attendance Exemption Form to the CCR&R for each applicable month that they were not providing care or attendance is less than 20% of expected.
Please click on the links below for the Temporary Attendance-Exemption Policy and Exemption Form for CCAP Providers:
March & April Only
Attendance Exemption Policy: https://www.inccrra.org/images/emails/Temporary-Attendance-Exemption-Policy.pdf
Attendance Exemption Form (English): https://www2.illinois.gov/sites/OECD/Documents/CV0320_COVID19_Policy_Form_4-8-2020.pdf
Attendance Exemption Form (Spanish): https://www2.illinois.gov/sites/OECD/Documents/CV0320_COVID19_Policy_and_Form_Spanish_4-8-2020.pdf
The IDHS CCAP Program is working on what the month of May holds for child care programs and providers now that the Governor has extended the stay-at-home order. We have not made decisions yet, but as soon as we do, they will be posted on this page and the IDHS website.
Please continue to look into any and all Small Business Administration Coronavirus relief options (Paycheck Protection Program, Economic Injury Disaster Loan, SBA Express Bridge Loan, etc.) that are available to help sustain your business operations during the pandemic.
Existing CCAP Cases
- All current CCAP eligibility approvals that end in March, April, May, and June will automatically be renewed for 6 months. All information will stay the same. However, if your client needs to update their case, please request a Change of Information form. At this time IDHS will not be sending out new approval letters for the automatic redeterminations.
- All current CCAP family copays have been lowered to $1.00 for the months of April, May, and June.
For more information about the Coronavirus please visit the CDC website at
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html or the State of Illinois Coronavirus Response website at coronavirus.illinois.gov
If you have questions about child care-related responses to COVID-19, email: GOV.OECD@illinois.gov or visit https://www2.illinois.gov/sites/OECD/Pages/COVID-19.aspx