COVID-19 Resources for Families
As a result of the “shelter in place” we are taking every precaution and our offices will remain closed until July 31st. We are working very closely with IDHS to develop a safe plan for in-person contact.
However, please note that CCAP paperwork is still being processed!
- Requests for paperwork or forms can be made by emailing us at email@example.com
- Paperwork can be dropped off in either of our two drop boxes, located in the hallway or parking lot; emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 815-741-1170.
- For all questions or case updates please call our hotline at 815-741-4622 or email us at email@example.com.
All regular CCAP policies will resume starting July 1, 2020.
- Any cases with ending dates beginning July 1st will need to submit redetermination paperwork.
- All family copays will return to normal beginning July 1st.
We appreciate your patience as we are working with a limited number of staff during the “shelter in place” mandate. Thank you.
For more information on Reopening Child Care in Illinois during Phases 3 and 4, click HERE or visit the Governor’s Office of Early Childhood Development family resource site at https://www2.illinois.gov/sites/OECD/Pages/COVID-19-For-Families.aspx
Updated FAQs (May 11th) for Families from the Governor’s Office of Early Childhood Development: https://www2.illinois.gov/sites/OECD/Documents/FAQ%20for%20Families_Final.pdf
COVID-19 Priorities Essential Workers Child Care Application–New PEW applications will not be accepted after May 31, 2020. Current approvals will be extended and end on June 30, 2020.
Finding Emergency Child Care
For assistance in finding an emergency child care program please call our toll free hotline at 1-888-228-1146 or visit https://emergencycare.inccrra.org/
As always, our Referral Specialist is always here to assist you in determining your child care needs and can answer any questions you may have on finding quality care that meets your family’s needs For additional information or resources please call 815-741-1163 Ext. 227.
Existing CCAP Cases
- All current CCAP eligibility approvals that end in March, April, and May will automatically be renewed for 6 months. All information will stay the same. However, if you would like to update your case, please request a Change of Information form. At this time IDHS will not be sending out new approval letters for the automatic redeterminations.
- All current CCAP family copays have been lowered to $1.00 for the months of April and May.
- We understand that at this time your normal child care provider may not be available for care. If you are an essential worker, please contact us to add an additional provider during this temporary “shelter in place” mandate.
For a Family Toolkit and Educational resources: Resources for Programs and Families During COVID-19
For more information about the Coronavirus please visit the CDC website at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html or the State of Illinois Coronavirus Response website at coronavirus.illinois.gov
If you have questions about child care-related responses to COVID-19, email: GOV.OECD@illinois.gov or visit https://www2.illinois.gov/sites/OECD/Pages/COVID-19.aspx