Welcome to Provider Services
Child Care Resource & Referral (CCR&R) is dedicated to supporting Early Childhood Care & Education and School Age & Youth professionals. Benefits to providers/programs listed with CCR&R include:
- Training Opportunities Dealing with Topics Related to Early Childhood Care & Education and School Age & Youth. Some examples: CPR/First Aid, Infant/Toddler training, Curriculum, School Age training,etc...
- Series Training such as Program for Infant/Toddler Caregiving (PITC), Working with Families, ECE Level One Credential training and Illinois School Age & Youth Level One Credential training.
- CCR&R is able to provide some on-line training through CCEI ( Child Care Education Institute).
- Training that is required to apply for the Quality Rating Improvement System (QRIS ExceleRate Illinois).
- Available to provide a specific training to a child care program through a "training package". This particular service has an additional fee.
- Scholarships Available: To achieve Early Childhood Credentials, Program Accreditation, and other Early Childhood professional development opportunities.
- Providers listed on the CCR&R database are eligible to apply for Quality Improvement Funds to work toward/maintain ExceleRate Illinois.
- E-Newsletters and training information provided to family child care providers and child care centers on the CCRR&R database for free.
- Technical assistance available to providers regarding Early Childhood Care & Education issues/concerns. Information is also available on School Age program issues/concerns.
- Regarding technical assistance and training we have specialists available with specific expertise: ECE Mental Health Consultant, Infant/Toddler Specialist, Quality Rating Specialist.
- Providers can update their program information and vacancies by clicking here.
If you have questions about any of these services for child care providers, please call (815) 741-1163 extension 226.