Name of Training: ECO Healthy Child Care: How healthy is your child care environment?
Date & Time: March 23, 2017 at 7:00pm to 9:00pm
Location: Kendall County – Site To Be Determined
Cost: No Fee Credential Info: CDA 1 Presenter: Alicia Behan
Description: This training will cover a variety of topics including pest control, air quality and plastics. Pests are a nuisance, but are pesticides safe? We will discuss better alternatives to pest management. The training will cover factors that contribute to air quality. Does your program have any hidden pollutants in household items? Not all plastics are created equal; each type of plastic has a story to tell. Come learn more about plastics.
• Contact to register for Trainings -Tammy Notter 815-741-1163 X226 or email@example.com
• Contact to register for CPR/First Aid –Alicia Behan 815-741-1163 X263 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For all types of training at Child Care Resource & Referral (CCR&R) pre-registration and pre-payment is required. In order to provide the best possible training experience, please remember children may not be present at CCR&R sponsored trainings.
• Interested in ExceleRate Illinois? We will assign you to a “primary specialist”; any of the people listed will know who your “primary specialist” is.
1. Debra Wells 815-741-1163 X228 or email@example.com
2. Tammy Notter 815-741-1163 X226 or firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Stacey Kerwin 815-741-1163 X349 or email@example.com
4. Rebecca Kroiss 815-741-1163 x271 or firstname.lastname@example.org – Rebecca can also assist with answering any questions regarding care for Birth to 3 year olds as the Infant/Toddler Specialist.