As a result of the “shelter in place” we are taking every precaution and our offices will remain closed until July 31st. We are working very closely with IDHS to develop a safe plan for in-person contact. Please note that all in-person trainigns and onsite consultations will remain suspended until the end of September.
However, please note that CCAP paperwork is still being processed!
- Requests for paperwork or forms can be made by emailing us at email@example.com
- Paperwork can be dropped off in either of our two drop boxes, located in the hallway or parking lot; emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 815-741-1170.
- For all questions or case updates please call our hotline at 815-741-4622 or email us at email@example.com.
All regular CCAP policies will resume starting July 1, 2020.
- Any cases with ending dates beginning July 1st will need to submit redetermination paperwork.
- All family copays will return to normal beginning July 1st.
We appreciate your patience as we are working with a limited number of staff during the "shelter in place" mandate. Thank you.
Join our Mental Health Consultant for weekly Zoom Chats!
Wednesdays at 1:00 pm
Register in advance for this meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZIucO-tqzwjEtRFCohOpKcScIiOq_4Rq25O
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Rebecca Marchetti, LSW
Early Childhood Mental Health Consultant
811 W. John St. Yorkville, IL 60560
(630)553-8041 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Child Care Restoration Grant Updates:
Child Care Restoration Grant Applications will be available the week of July 20 – 24, 2020.
Technical Assistance Webinars will be held on Monday, July 20, 2020, in English and Spanish. Registration information will be shared soon.
For questions you can email email@example.com or call 1-855-939-4858 or visit https://www.ilgateways.com/financial-opportunities/restoration-grants
**Updated May/June Attendane Exemption Forms***
Licensed Centers & Homes: /LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=TUZk_P_V-zA%3d&portalid=12
Exempt Programs: /Portals/12/Covid/License Exempt Home May and June Attendance Exemption Form.pdf?ver=Aem4IRHxg6jfgGOadwp6Tw%3d%3d