Name of Training: Math Training for Birth to Three
Date & Time: March 30, 2017 at 7:00pm to 9:00pm
Location: Grundy County – Site To Be Determined
Cost: $20.00 Credential Info: CDA 2 Presenter: Rebecca Kroiss
Training Info: This training is registry approved.
Description: This training will help caregivers of birth to three year old children to recognize the importance of analyzing, applying and changing the everyday mathematical concepts in the classroom. The training will look at research, the barriers and change in the everyday classroom.
• Contact to register for Trainings -Tammy Notter 815-741-1163 X226 or email@example.com
• Contact to register for CPR/First Aid –Alicia Behan 815-741-1163 X263 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For all types of training at Child Care Resource & Referral (CCR&R) pre-registration and pre-payment is required. In order to provide the best possible training experience, please remember children may not be present at CCR&R sponsored trainings.
• Interested in ExceleRate Illinois? We will assign you to a “primary specialist”; any of the people listed will know who your “primary specialist” is.
1. Debra Wells 815-741-1163 X228 or email@example.com
2. Tammy Notter 815-741-1163 X226 or firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Stacey Kerwin 815-741-1163 X349 or email@example.com
4. Rebecca Kroiss 815-741-1163 x271 or firstname.lastname@example.org – Rebecca can also assist with answering any questions regarding care for Birth to 3 year olds as the Infant/Toddler Specialist.