Name of Training: An Introduction to the Environment Rating Scales (ERS)
Date & Time: March 25, 2017 at 9:00am to 1:00pm
Location: Kankakee County –Kankakee Community College, 100 College Rd, Kankakee 60901
Cost: $10.00 Credential Info: CDA 5 Presenter: Susanna Ellexson
ExceleRate: Required at Bronze, Silver & Gold for Administrator , 50% of teaching staff and FCC.
Description: This training is for center –based programs and family child care providers and offers an overview of the Environment Rating Scales. The Environment Rating Scales are user-friendly assessment tools that measure the quality of the learning environment for infants through school –age children. After completing this training, participants will be able to use the tool(s) for program self-assessment and improvement planning.
• Contact to register for Trainings -Tammy Notter 815-741-1163 X226 or email@example.com
• Contact to register for CPR/First Aid –Alicia Behan 815-741-1163 X263 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For all types of training at Child Care Resource & Referral (CCR&R) pre-registration and pre-payment is required. In order to provide the best possible training experience, please remember children may not be present at CCR&R sponsored trainings.
• Interested in ExceleRate Illinois? We will assign you to a “primary specialist”; any of the people listed will know who your “primary specialist” is.
1. Debra Wells 815-741-1163 X228 or email@example.com
2. Tammy Notter 815-741-1163 X226 or firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Stacey Kerwin 815-741-1163 X349 or email@example.com
4. Rebecca Kroiss 815-741-1163 x271 or firstname.lastname@example.org – Rebecca can also assist with answering any questions regarding care for Birth to 3 year olds as the Infant/Toddler Specialist.