Name of Training: Off the Shelf and into Practice: Using Your Curriculum Every Day
Date & Time: March 11, 2017 at 1:00pm to 4:30pm
Will County - Grace United Methodist Church, 1718 Avalon Ave., Joliet, IL. 60435
Cost: Free Credential Info: CDA 5 Presenters: Diane Morrow & Phyllis Norder
ExceleRate Info: Required for Family Child Care Provider at Silver. An option at the Center Level.
Description: This training gives participants an overview of important factors for implementing a curriculum as well as reviewing indicators of a high quality curriculum. Participants will identify strategies for using curriculum in their program every day and produce an action plan for implementing curriculum with fidelity into their program.
• Contact to register for Trainings -Tammy Notter 815-741-1163 X226 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Contact to register for CPR/First Aid –Alicia Behan 815-741-1163 X263 or email@example.com
For all types of training at Child Care Resource & Referral (CCR&R) pre-registration and pre-payment is required. In order to provide the best possible training experience, please remember children may not be present at CCR&R sponsored trainings.
• Interested in ExceleRate Illinois? We will assign you to a “primary specialist”; any of the people listed will know who your “primary specialist” is.
1. Debra Wells 815-741-1163 X228 or firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Tammy Notter 815-741-1163 X226 or email@example.com
3. Stacey Kerwin 815-741-1163 X349 or firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Rebecca Kroiss 815-741-1163 x271 or email@example.com – Rebecca can also assist with answering any questions regarding care for Birth to 3 year olds as the Infant/Toddler Specialist.