Name of Training: Caring for Mixed Ages of Children
Date & Time: March 11, 2017 at 9:00am to 12:30pm
Location: Will County - Grace United Methodist Church, 1718 Avalon Ave., Joliet, IL. 60435
Cost: $10.00 Credential Info: CDA 1 & 5 Presenters: Diane Morrow & Phyllis Norder
ExceleRate Info: Required at Bronze for Family Child Care Provider & Assistant
Description: In this training, participants will define developmentally appropriate practice (DAP) as well as recognize the importance of DAP when caring for mixed ages of children. Components of a safe and healthy family child care environment serving mixed ages of children will be discussed as well as identifying areas for program improvement.
• Contact to register for Trainings -Tammy Notter 815-741-1163 X226 or email@example.com
• Contact to register for CPR/First Aid –Alicia Behan 815-741-1163 X263 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For all types of training at Child Care Resource & Referral (CCR&R) pre-registration and pre-payment is required. In order to provide the best possible training experience, please remember children may not be present at CCR&R sponsored trainings.
• Interested in ExceleRate Illinois? We will assign you to a “primary specialist”; any of the people listed will know who your “primary specialist” is.
1. Debra Wells 815-741-1163 X228 or email@example.com
2. Tammy Notter 815-741-1163 X226 or firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Stacey Kerwin 815-741-1163 X349 or email@example.com
4. Rebecca Kroiss 815-741-1163 x271 or firstname.lastname@example.org – Rebecca can also assist with answering any questions regarding care for Birth to 3 year olds as the Infant/Toddler Specialist.