Name of Training: Creative Curriculum for Preschool – 6th Edition
Dates & Times: March 11 & 18, 2017 at 8:30am to 4:30pm (Time frame for both days)
Location: Will County – Child Care Resource & Referral, 801 N. Larkin Ave., Joliet, IL. 60435
Cost: $15.00 Credential Info: CDA 2,3,5 & 8 Presenter: Tamara Notter
ExceleRate Info: Required at Bronze & Silver for Administrator and 1 Teacher per classroom. At Gold all classroom staff. This meets a curriculum requirement for staff working with 3 to 5 year olds.
Description: The revised 6th edition for the Creative Curriculum for Preschool provides early childhood preschool programs information on how to develop and utilize a comprehensive, developmentally appropriate curriculum for children who are 3 to age five. Included in the training is an overview of the framework, ten interest areas and the assessment process designed to capture the development of children in a preschool program and create an engaging learning environment.
• Contact to register for Trainings -Tammy Notter 815-741-1163 X226 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Contact to register for CPR/First Aid –Alicia Behan 815-741-1163 X263 or email@example.com
For all types of training at Child Care Resource & Referral (CCR&R) pre-registration and pre-payment is required. In order to provide the best possible training experience, please remember children may not be present at CCR&R sponsored trainings.
• Interested in ExceleRate Illinois? We will assign you to a “primary specialist”; any of the people listed will know who your “primary specialist” is.
1. Debra Wells 815-741-1163 X228 or firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Tammy Notter 815-741-1163 X226 or email@example.com
3. Stacey Kerwin 815-741-1163 X349 or firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Rebecca Kroiss 815-741-1163 x271 or email@example.com – Rebecca can also assist with answering any questions regarding care for Birth to 3 year olds as the Infant/Toddler Specialist.