Name of Training: Controlling the Environment, Not the Child/Youth in Afterschool Programming
Date & Time: March 8, 2017 at 7:00pm to 9:00pm
Location: : Will County – Child Care Resource & Referral, 801 N. Larkin Ave., Joliet, IL. 60435
Cost: $20.00 Credential Info: CDA 3 Presenter: IAN Representative
Description: In this workshop, you will learn about developing positive and preventative strategies to effectively guide and facilitate children and youth behavior. Participants will complete an activity on self-inventory and learn about the six elements of operating a high-quality afterschool program, along with developing a “PEACE-PLACE” to help children and youth solve their problems through effective conflict resolution management. We will discuss bullying prevention and share tips and resources you can use in your afterschool program. Come prepared to ask question and share your successes while having fun during this interactive session.
• Contact to register for Trainings -Tammy Notter 815-741-1163 X226 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Contact to register for CPR/First Aid –Alicia Behan 815-741-1163 X263 or email@example.com
For all types of training at Child Care Resource & Referral (CCR&R) pre-registration and pre-payment is required. In order to provide the best possible training experience, please remember children may not be present at CCR&R sponsored trainings.
• Interested in ExceleRate Illinois? We will assign you to a “primary specialist”; any of the people listed will know who your “primary specialist” is.
1. Debra Wells 815-741-1163 X228 or firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Tammy Notter 815-741-1163 X226 or email@example.com
3. Stacey Kerwin 815-741-1163 X349 or firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Rebecca Kroiss 815-741-1163 x271 or email@example.com – Rebecca can also assist with answering any questions regarding care for Birth to 3 year olds as the Infant/Toddler Specialist.
Enter event description