Name of Training: Creative Curriculum for Preschool Community of Learning
Date & Time: March 8, 2017 at 7:00pm to 8:30pm
Location: Will County – Child Care Resource & Referral, 801 N. Larkin Ave., Joliet, IL. 60435
Cost: No Fee Facilitator: Tamara Notter
Description: In order to attend this community of learning, you must have already attended the two day Creative Curriculum for Preschool Training sponsored by a CCR&R or Illinois Trainers Network. This is because we will be discussing a variety of strategies to continue the learning from the two day training. We will also discuss ways to use the curriculum in the way it was intended.
• Contact to register for Trainings -Tammy Notter 815-741-1163 X226 or email@example.com
• Contact to register for CPR/First Aid –Alicia Behan 815-741-1163 X263 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For all types of training at Child Care Resource & Referral (CCR&R) pre-registration and pre-payment is required. In order to provide the best possible training experience, please remember children may not be present at CCR&R sponsored trainings.
• Interested in ExceleRate Illinois? We will assign you to a “primary specialist”; any of the people listed will know who your “primary specialist” is.
1. Debra Wells 815-741-1163 X228 or email@example.com
2. Tammy Notter 815-741-1163 X226 or firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Stacey Kerwin 815-741-1163 X349 or email@example.com
4. Rebecca Kroiss 815-741-1163 x271 or firstname.lastname@example.org – Rebecca can also assist with answering any questions regarding care for Birth to 3 year olds as the Infant/Toddler Specialist.