Name of Training: Level 1 Early Childhood Training: Module 8c (Preschool Language Development)
Date & Time: March 4, 2017 at 12:30pm to 3:30pm
Location: Will County -Child Care Resource & Referral, 801 N. Larkin Ave., Joliet, IL. 60435
Cost: No Fee Presenter: Debra Wells
Credential Info: A requirement to attain the Level 1 Early Childhood Credential. Also CDA 2
Description: Appropriate speech patterns and language skills are crucial to nurturing effective communications by preschoolers. In this third class on preschool development, you’ll explore how to use a picture and storybooks to lay the foundation for good reading and proper language use. This class comes complete with discussions on how to help children with special needs.
• Contact to register for Trainings -Tammy Notter 815-741-1163 X226 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Contact to register for CPR/First Aid –Alicia Behan 815-741-1163 X263 or email@example.com
For all types of training at Child Care Resource & Referral (CCR&R) pre-registration and pre-payment is required. In order to provide the best possible training experience, please remember children may not be present at CCR&R sponsored trainings.
• Interested in ExceleRate Illinois? We will assign you to a “primary specialist”; any of the people listed will know who your “primary specialist” is.
1. Debra Wells 815-741-1163 X228 or firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Tammy Notter 815-741-1163 X226 or email@example.com
3. Stacey Kerwin 815-741-1163 X349 or firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Rebecca Kroiss 815-741-1163 x271 or email@example.com – Rebecca can also assist with answering any questions regarding care for Birth to 3 year olds as the Infant/Toddler Specialist.